Here is another video by the lovely Infinite Waters on how to create in a world that's changing. In fact we are creating with everything we think, feel and do. It's all about our belief systems. I have been learning so much through experience in the past few years about the power of belief systems, and how we are literally creating every single thing in our lives, the good and the bad.
I will be posting much more on this soon. I'm sorry for being distant and neglecting the blog a little, but I am in the throws of writing my next book, and it's a huge one, that I am so excited about! The working title so far is "Raw Food & Modern Alchemy ~ Recipes For a New Life", and it's filled to the brim with not only gorgeous raw recipes, but secret, magical and proven ways of creating the exact life you want!
I'm dedicated and so grateful to this Youniverse. Keep up all the great work you are doing!
ps. if you are receiving this via email just go to the blog to view the video: beautiful-vegan.com :) xx
10 Signs You Are Becoming Aligned :)
1. You feel happy, the majority of the time.
2. You feel your time is more well balanced than it was before.
3. You accept life as a process, and are no longer trying to rush results.
4. Doors of opportunity open for you, because you put your energy in the right places, and you are able to work with these opportunities towards personal growth and self expression.
5. You feel like you are in flow with your life, and approach situations with little or no resistance, just acceptance and surrender.
6. You follow your gut feelings, and are tuned-in to your authentic and emotional self.
7. You honour yourself, without question. This is your life and you are writing the play.
8. You are kind to yourself. You treat your body, mind and soul with respect, and you treat others with the same regard.
9. You find change exciting, and you enjoy the challenges of adaptation.
10. You approach life with an open heart.
YOU are amazing.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Hey guys! I finally found a free version of Forks Over Knives (let's hope the link stays up). So without further ado, here it is! (click...
Mimi Kirk was voted Sexiest Vegetarian over 5o a couple of years ago... She's looking better than ever, and she credits her vega...
Chocolate pudding that's good for you!? You're going to freak out when I tell you that it takes only 3 minutes to prepare... ...
Nutrition and Behavior: A World Without Water: No Impact Man: Earthlings: A Cow At My Table: Corporation: Milk: T...
Ok, so my two week detox is over and I want to tell you some of what the results are so you might go and try this yourself. I wa...
I made this Photoshop image, and then thought to myself, "If mermaids were real, would there be laws against harvesting them for fo...
Good morning my lovelies! It's time to whip you into shape with our beautiful-vegan-boot-camp! We're going to focus on 3 really...
This is what I ate for dinner last night. I was feeling kind of down because I wanted something raw and James was frying up some vegan per...
VEAGAN MYTH-BUSTER # 1. "Vegans are tree-hugging nuts" There are many reasons people choose the vegan lifestyle, whether it...
1. Sprouts: Probably the simplest thing to grow inside, and full of nutrients, are sprouts of various plants such as alfalfa, bean...
for all their help with designing / promoting this website.